Washington Marijuana Defense
REEFER MADNESS 1919 thru 2009
If you’re reading these words, it’s likely that either you, a loved one, or a friend have become casualties in the misguided “WAR ON DRUGS”. Well, don’t feel alone; last year, over 850,000 citizens were busted for marijuana charges in this country. That averages out to about one bust per every 37.5 Americans per year!! It’s not just a tragedy—it’s an outrage!!
At my firm, we are not only devoted to working with national organizations like NORML and the National Drug Alliance Network for the repeal of marijuana laws, but to the zealous, aggressive and effective defense of good citizens charged with these unjust “crimes”. In fact, we are so committed to the cause of de-criminalizing marijuana that we donate 5% of all attorney fees, minus costs, right back to NORML to help in the fight to get marijuana decriminalized and end this idiotic “War on Drugs” forever. I know of no other attorney or firm willing to make that kind of commitment to help abolish or repeal these grossly unfair drug laws.
DON’T BECOME A VICTIM OR A CASUALTY IN THE WAR ON DRUGS!!.
8 Shocking Marijuana Bust Statistics (2006)
- Over 850,000 Americans were arrested for marijuana offenses
- Marijuana arrests constituted 44% of all drug arrests
- Marijuana arrests have increased 188% in the past 15 years
- 89% of all arrests in 2006 were for simple possession of marijuana
- Approximately one third of all people currently in jail, prisons, or on probation were convicted of drug offenses
- Tobacco kills 438,000 people per year
- Alcohol kills 21,000 people per year
- Marijuana kills ZERO people per year
WERE YOU UNLUCKY TODAY?
Unless you were just browsing around for good information about marijuana and marijuana busts, you’re no doubt here because it’s already too late, you’ve either just been released by the cops or you’re looking at a citation or summons to appear in court for a marijuana offense. Believe me, I can feel your pain, it’s happened to me!!